Hambledon Productions have teamed up with Louth Riverhead Theatre to offer a tenth year of practical, fun and interactive workshops this summer.
This is a unique opportunity for creative writers, regardless of experience, to learn the ins-and-outs of writing for stage, film, TV and radio, culminating in the popular 'Scratch Night', a social evening of new writing.
This popular course is led by award-winning Lincolnshire playwright John Hewer (Royal Court, BBC, Soho Theatre, Leicester Square Theatre).
Feedback from Previous Participants:
- Lots of fun! It was a comfortable space to throw ideas around and see what stuck. A great opportunity for both novice and more experienced writers.
- I went with just a simple idea. We worked together and found the best ways to develop it into a finished piece. What skills and technique I learnt I can now use on other new ideas to develop. Couldn't recommend it enough, just for go for it!
- Inside the supportive atmosphere of the group, and with enthusiastic encouragement from John, I learnt the different elements that are needed to write a good, gripping play. I'd highly recommend this course to anyone interested in the theatre, whatever their level of experience.
- Attended it, loved it, wrote it, won it! John introduced me to a new world of tricks, tips and truths about writing for stage and screen.
- The course is held on Sundays, starting 7th August, at the Riverhead Theatre.
- The Scratch Night will be held on Sunday 25th September.
- Limited to six places.
- The course costs £50 and is open to those aged 18+.
Reserve your place by emailing email@example.com.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.